Top quality workstation designed specifically for healthcare corridors
The VTLP is an excellent choice for areas that require a low profile workstation including healthcare and hospital corridors. The stowed depth can help maintain adequate hallway space to comply with fire codes. Available in three models:
- VTLP Low Profile stows 4″ (10 cm) from the wall.
- VT21 with tilt and swivel monitor stows 5.5″ (14 cm) from the wall.
- VTTM Tandem Arm extends 28″, tandem arms swivel 180° and unit stows 7″ (17.8 cm) from wall.
True sit-stand mount with built-in work surface and keyboard tray
All VT21 models raise and lower 21″ (53.3 cm) with smooth, easy movement. They have locking lift assist which secures the units at any point in the range of motion. These mounts are comfortable, ergonomic workstations.
- WorkSurface Tray has a generous surface area for charting, mousing and scanning.
- Keyboard Tray is stowed inside the WorkSurface Tray, so it’s out of the way when not in use.
- Keyboard Tray adjusts to positive, negative and neutral tilt for your ergonomic comfort.
- A scanner mounting bracket that fits behind the monitor can be purchased separately.
“The doctor noticed the stowed unit didn’t stick out any farther than the hand sanitizer.”