Laptop and Keyboard Trays on a Wall Track
This workstation features separate laptop and keyboard trays mounted to a slim wall track, which is ideal for space-constrained rooms. This mounting solution can hold medical devices as well as laptop computers, and can be configured to meet your specific requirements.
Extension arms can be added to either tray to increase reach and range of motion. Flip up and stow the laptop and keyboard trays tightly against the wall when not in use. The Ultra Laptop Tray reaches up to 35″ (88.9 cm) and stows compactly just 5.5″ (14 cm) from the wall. The keyboard tray reaches up to 39″ (99 cm) and stows 9.75″ (24.8 cm) from the wall.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Load capacity:||18 lbs (8.2 kg)|
|Maximum horizontal reach:||35″ (88.9 cm)|
|Stowed profile of Laptop Tray:||5.5″ (14 cm)|
|Stowed profile of keyboard tray:||9.75″ (24.8 cm)|
|Mounting surface:||Wall track|
|Arm swivel at mount:||180°|
|Arm swivel at joints:||360°|
* Available in 5 standard and 9 custom colors.
Call for information.
The Ultra Laptop Tray Wall Track Workstation is ideal for environments that require a rigid arm mount with long reach and ultra compact stowage. The Laptop Tray stows 5.5″ (14 cm) from the wall, and the flip-up keyboard tray stows 9.75″ (24.8 cm) from the wall. The Ultra arms provide smooth horizontal articulation, rotate 180° at the wall track mount and swivel 360° at the arm joint. The arms pivot for precise monitor and keyboard placement.
The Ultra Laptop Tray Wall Track Workstation has rigid, articulating arms that stow in a minimum amount of space. Built with high quality, durable internal and external parts, the Ultra Laptop Tray is designed to provide years of dependable service. This arm moves easily through its range of motion and has adjustable rotation stops to protect the equipment and facility from damage. Internal cable management creates a neater appearance and protects wires. Machined from strong billet aluminum, the unit is powder coated for a durable, lasting finish. ICW computer mounts are designed, engineered, manufactured and hand-assembled with complete attention to detail.
- The Ultra Laptop Tray Wall Track Workstation is machined out of billet aluminum for strength and durability.
- Needle thrust bearings at arm joints provide smooth movement.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- Internal cable management protects wires and simplifies cleaning.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and cleaning.
- Available in 5 popular powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. to ensure unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.
- The Ultra Laptop Tray Wall Track Workstation is mounted with one or two articulating arms that extend it up to 35″ (88.9 cm) from the wall.
- The Ultra Laptop Tray Wall Track Workstation arms extend horizontally, rotate 180° at the mount and swivel 360° at the tray and arm joints for precise control of position.
- The Laptop Tray flips up 90° to stow compactly close to the wall.
- The Laptop Tray and keyboard tray can be positioned independently.
- The Ultra Laptop Tray Wall Track Workstation provides long reach, stability, and smooth articulation.
- Because the Laptop Tray and keyboard tray are mounted on separate arms, those components can be positioned independently.
- The maximum load capacity is 18 lbs (8.2 kg)
- Durable powder coated finish can be ordered in one of 5 color options.