Modular Workstation with Slim Profile
Ultra 550 Wall Track Workstation mounts a complete workstation on a 50″ (127 cm) vertical wall track that easily fits into tight spaces. Single or dual monitors can be mounted with either one or two articulating arms, which extend its reach up to 27″ (68.6 cm) from the wall. A keyboard tray or WorkSurface tray can be mounted with one or two articulating arms that extend it up to 34″ (86.4 cm) from the wall. A CPU can also be attached to the track.
Machined out of aircraft quality aluminum, the unit is powder coated for a durable, lasting finish. Hand assembly ensures that a quality product is shipped to you.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Load capacity monitor arm(s):||28 lbs (12.7 kg)|
|Load capacity keyboard arm(s):||28 lbs (12.7 kg)|
|Maximum horizontal reach:||27″ (68.6 cm) monitor;
34″ (86.4 cm) keyboard
|Stowed profile:|| 4.5″ (11.4 cm) monitor;
9.75″ (24.8 cm) keyboard
|Mounting surface:||Wall track|
|Arm swivel at mount:||180°|
|Arm swivel at arm joint:||360°|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
* Available in 5 standard and 9 custom colors.
Call for information.
The Ultra 550 Wall Track Workstation is ideal for environments that require a rigid arm mount with long reach and ultra compact stowage. The LCD stows 4.5″ (11.4 cm) from the wall, and the flip-up keyboard tray stows 9.75″ (24.8 cm) from the wall. The Ultra 550 provides smooth horizontal articulation, rotates 180° at the wall track mount and swivels 360° at the arm joint. The arms pivot for precise monitor and keyboard placement. ICW’s ball VESA and Paralink adjustors enable the monitor to tilt, swivel and rotate to any desired viewing angle. The Ultra 550 Wall Track Workstation is available in several monitor and keyboard configurations.
The Ultra 550 Wall Track Workstation is a rigid, articulating arm that stows in a minimum amount of space. Built with high quality, durable internal and external parts, the Ultra 550 is designed to provide years of dependable service. This arm moves easily through its range of motion and has adjustable rotation stops to protect the equipment and facility from damage. Internal cable management creates a neater appearance and protects wires. Machined from strong billet aluminum, the unit is powder coated for a durable, lasting finish. ICW computer mounts are designed, engineered, manufactured and hand-assembled with complete attention to detail.
- The Ultra 550 Wall Track Workstation provides long reach, stability, and smooth articulation.
- This workstation can be configured with a single monitor or dual monitors, our WorkSurface keyboard tray or our flip-up keyboard tray, and a CPU. A laptop arm can also be added.
- With the Ultra 550 Wall Track Workstation, your monitor and keyboard can be positioned exactly where needed, then stowed out of the way when not in use.
- Because the monitor and keyboard tray are mounted on separate arms, those components can be positioned independently.
- The maximum load capacity for the monitor arm(s) is 28 lbs (12.7 kg)
- The maximum load capacity for the keyboard arm(s) is 28 lbs (12.7 kg)
- Durable powder coated finish can be ordered in one of 5 color options.
Download product sheet for diagrams
- The Ultra 550 Wall Track Workstation’s monitor reaches up to 27″ (68.6 cm) from the wall track when mounted with two Ultra arms.
- The keyboard tray is mounted with one or two articulating arms that extend it up to 34″ (86.4 cm) from the wall.
- The monitor mount has a Paralink adjustor that enables the monitor to move 6″ (15.2 cm) vertically on sliding rails.
- The Paralink also provides 5″ (12.7 cm) of parallel forward monitor adjustment and 360° of screen swivel.
- ICW’s ball VESA monitor attachment enables 6 way tilt, swivel and rotate for fine-tuning monitor angle.
- The Ultra 550 Wall Track Workstation arms extend horizontally, rotate 180° at the mount and swivel 360° at the arm joint for complete control of monitor and keyboard position.
- The monitor and keyboard tray can be positioned independently.
- The Ultra 550 Wall Track Workstation is machined out of billet aluminum for strength and durability.
- Needle thrust bearings at arm joints provide smooth movement.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- Internal cable management protects wires and simplifies cleaning.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and cleaning.
- Available in 5 popular powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. to ensure unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.