Ultra 550 Slim Workstation with Exceptional Maneuverability
The Ultra 550 Wall Mount lets you easily adjust both monitor and keyboard to the most ergonomic and comfortable position for you. It’s a rigid, non-sagging arm with smooth articulation through its entire range of motion. The Ultra 500 is an excellent choice for healthcare, dental, office, and manufacturing settings.
This mount reaches up to 37.5″ (95.4 cm) and stows in the smallest amount of space of all our computer mounts. The Ultra 500 has an extensive number of combination choices, so you can configure it to precisely fit your requirements. It is available in wall, wall track, desk, laptop and pole mount options.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Load capacity:||28 lbs (12.7 kg) monitor only;
22 lbs (9.9 kg) monitor and keyboard
|Maximum horizontal reach:||22.5″ (57 cm) monitor only;
37.5″ (95.3 cm) monitor and keyboard
|Stowed profile:|| 4.5″ (11.4 cm) monitor only;
9.75″ (24.8 cm) monitor and keyboard
|Mounting surface:||Wall (other options available)|
|Arm swivel at mount:||180°|
|Arm swivel at arm joint:||360°|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
*Available in your choice of five color options.
The Ultra 550 Wall Mount is ideal for environments that require a rigid arm with long reach and ultra compact stowage. Its stowed profile is 4.5″ (11.4 cm) with monitor only, and 9.75″ (24.8 cm) with monitor and keyboard. This arm provides smooth horizontal articulation, rotates 180° at the wall mount and swivels 360° at the arm joint. The Ultra 550 Arm pivots for precise monitor and keyboard placement. ICW’s ball VESA and Paralink adjustors enable the monitor to tilt, swivel and rotate to any desired viewing angle. The Ultra 550 Wall Mount is available in wall, wall track, desk, laptop and pole mount options and offers several monitor and keyboard configurations.
The Ultra 550 Wall Mount is a rigid, articulating arm that stows in a minimum amount of space. Built with high quality, durable internal and external parts, the Ultra 550 Arm is designed to provide years of dependable service. This arm moves easily through its range of motion and has adjustable rotation stops to protect the equipment and facility from damage. Internal cable management creates a neater appearance and protects wires. Machined from strong billet aluminum, the unit is powder coated for a durable, lasting finish. ICW computer mounts are designed, engineered, manufactured and hand-assembled with complete attention to detail.
- The Ultra 550 Wall Mount has long reach, stability, and smooth articulation.
- This arm can be configured with monitor only, dual monitors, our WorkSurface Keyboard Tray, or monitor and our standard keyboard tray.
- The arm mounts to a wall, wall track, desk or pole and can be configured with a laptop.
- With the Ultra 550 Wall Mount, your monitor and keyboard can be positioned exactly where needed, then stowed out of the way when not in use.
- The Ultra supports up to 28 lbs (12.7 kg) with monitor only, or 22 lbs (9.9 kg) with monitor and keyboard.
- Durable powder coated finish can be ordered in one of 5 color options.
Download product sheet for diagrams
- The Ultra 550 Wall Mount’s horizontal adjustment range is 22.5″ (57 cm) with monitor only, and 37.5″ (95.3 cm) with monitor and keyboard.
- This mounting arm supports the monitor with a Paralink adjustor that enables the monitor to move 6″ (15.2 cm) vertically on sliding rails.
- The Paralink also provides 5″ (12.7 cm) of parallel forward monitor adjustment and 360° of screen swivel.
- ICW’s ball VESA monitor attachment enables 6 way tilt, swivel and rotate for fine-tuning monitor angle.
- The Ultra 550 Wall Mount extends horizontally, rotates 180° at the mount and swivels 360° at the arm joint for complete control of workstation position.
- The Ultra 550 Wall Mount is machined out of billet aluminum for strength and durability.
- Needle thrust bearings at arm joints provide smooth movement.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- Internal cable management protects wires and simplifies cleaning.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and cleaning.
- Available in 5 popular powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. to ensure unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.