Slim 4.5″ Stowed Profile Pole Mount
- The Ultra 550 Pole Mount is a rigid, non-sagging arm that rotates 360° horizontally at the mount.
- The arm has smooth movement through its entire range of motion.
- This arm stows in the smallest amount of space of all ICW computer mounts.
- The Ultra 550 can easily be customized to precisely fit your requirements.
- The arm is also available in desk, wall, wall track, and laptop mount options.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Load capacity:|| Monitor only 28 lbs (12.7 kg),
Monitor and keyboard 22 lbs (9.9 kg)
|Maximum horizontal reach:||Monitor only 22.5″ (57 cm),
Monitor and keyboard 37.5″ (95.3 cm)
|Stowed profile:||Monitor only 4.5″ (11.4 cm),
Monitor and keyboard 9.75″ (24.8 cm)
|Arm swivel at mount:||360°|
|Arm swivel at arm joint:||360°|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
Available in 5 standard and 9 custom colors.
Call for more information.
The Ultra 550 Pole Mount is ideal for environments that require a rigid arm with long reach and ultra compact stowage. Its stowed profile is 4.5″ (11.4 cm) with monitor only only, and 9.75″ (24.8 cm) with monitor only and keyboard. This arm provides smooth horizontal articulation, rotates 360° at the pole mount and swivels 360° at the arm joint. The Ultra 550 Arm pivots for precise monitor and keyboard placement. ICW’s ball VESA and Paralink adjustors enable the monitor to tilt, swivel and rotate to any desired viewing angle. The Ultra 550 Pole Mount is available in pole, desk, wall, wall track, and laptop mount options and offers several monitor and keyboard configurations.
The Ultra 550 Pole Mount is a rigid, articulating arm that stows in a minimum amount of space. Built with high quality, durable internal and external parts, the Ultra 550 Arm is designed to provide years of dependable service. This arm moves easily through its range of motion and has adjustable rotation stops to protect the equipment and facility from damage. Internal cable management creates a neater appearance and protects wires. Machined from strong billet aluminum, the unit is powder coated for a durable, lasting finish. ICW computer mounts are designed, engineered, manufactured and hand-assembled with complete attention to detail.
- The Ultra 550 Pole Mount has long reach, stability, and smooth articulation.
- This arm can be configured with an monitor only only, dual monitors, our WorkSurface Keyboard Tray, or an monitor only and our standard keyboard tray.
- The arm is available in pole, desk, wall, wall track, and laptop mount options.
- With the Ultra 550 Pole Mount, your monitor and keyboard can be positioned exactly where needed, then stowed out of the way when not in use.
- The Ultra 550 Pole Mount supports up to 28 lbs (12.7 kg) with monitor only, or 22 lbs (9.9 kg) with monitor and keyboard.
- Durable powder coated finish can be ordered in one of 5 color options.
Download product sheet for diagrams
- The Ultra 550 Pole Mount’s horizontal adjustment range is 22.5″ (57 cm) with monitor only only, and 37.5″ (95.3 cm) with LCD and keyboard.
- This mounting arm supports the monitor with a Paralink adjuster that enables the monitor to move 6″ (15.2 cm) vertically on sliding rails.
- The Paralink also provides 5″ (12.7 cm) of parallel forward monitor adjustment and 360° of screen swivel.
- ICW’s ball VESA monitor attachment enables 6 way tilt, swivel and rotate for fine-tuning monitor angle.
- The Ultra 550 Pole Mount extends horizontally, rotates 180° at the mount and swivels 360° at the arm joint for complete control of workstation position.
- The Ultra 550 Pole Mount is machined out of aircraft quality aluminum for strength and durability.
- Needle thrust bearings at arm joints provide smooth movement.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- Internal cable management protects wires and simplifies cleaning.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and cleaning.
- Available in 5 popular powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. to ensure unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.