Slim Wall Mount for Healthcare and Dental
- The Ultra 510 Wall Mount is popular in healthcare and dental environments.
- Monitor and keyboard can be positioned exactly where you need them, then stowed out of the way.
- This mount allows the monitor and keyboard to move together and adjust separately.
- It’s a rigid, non-sagging arm with smooth movement through its entire range of motion.
- This modular arm has an extensive number of combination choices, so you can configure it to precisely fit your requirements.
- The Ultra 510 computer mount is available in desk, wall, wall track, and pole mount options, and can be configured with a laptop tray.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Load capacity:||18 lbs (8.2 kg)|
|Maximum horizontal reach:||22.5″ (57 cm) with monitor only;
37.5″ (95.3 cm) with monitor and keyboard.
|Vertical adjust. range:||6″ 15.2 cm)|
|Stowed profile:|| 4.5″ (11.4 cm) monitor only;
9.75″ (24.8 cm) monitor and keyboard
|Arm swivel at mount:||180°|
|Arm swivel at arm joint:||up to 360°|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
* Available in 5 standard and 9 custom colors.
Call for more information.
- The Ultra 510 Wall Mount has long reach, stability, and smooth articulation.
- The mount is a rigid, articulating arm that stows in a minimum amount of space.
- This arm can be configured with a monitor only, or a monitor and our standard keyboard tray.
- The arm mounts to a wall, wall track, desk, or pole, and can be configured with a laptop.
- Available in 5 standard and 9 custom powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- The Ultra 510 Wall Mount is machined out of aircraft quality aluminum for strength and durability.
- Needle thrust bearings at arm joints provide smooth movement.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Adjustable rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- Internal cable management protects wires and simplifies cleaning.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and cleaning.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. to ensure unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.
Download product sheet for diagrams
- The Ultra 510 Wall Mount’s horizontal adjustment range is 22.5″ (57 cm) with monitor only, and 37.5″ (95.3 cm) with monitor and keyboard.
- The monitor moves 6″ (15.2 cm) vertically on sliding rails.
- The monitor is supported by two articulating joints that each provide 90° of tilt adjustment and can be locked securely in place.
- ICW’s ball VESA monitor attachment enables 6-way tilt, pan and rotate for fine-tuning monitor angle.
- The Ultra 510 Wall Mount extends horizontally, rotates up to 180° at the mount and swivels 360° at the extension arm joint for complete control of workstation position.
- The Ultra 510 Wall Mount supports up to 18 lbs (8.2 kg).