Monitor & keyboard not included.
Service tray accessory sold separately.
Inverted Computer Mount with 16″ of Vertical Adjustability
The Inverted Ultra 180 arm offers an excellent mounting solution for spaces that need a computer mounted higher on the wall such as above a chair rail. The arm provides 16″ (40.6 cm) of vertical reach, enabling it to be stowed up and out of the way, then pulled down when needed. The unique, patent-pending arm enables full articulation of monitor and keyboard. It provides 180° of horizontal rotation at the wall mount and swivels up to 360° at the first joint. The Inverted Ultra 180 arm is available in wall mount, wall track mount, pole mount and desk mount options. The Ultra arm is protected by U.S. Patent 9,243,743.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Weight capacity:||32 lbs (14.5 kg)|
|Horizontal reach:||43.5″ (110.5 cm)|
|Vertical adj. range:||16″ (40.6 cm)|
|Horizontal swivel:||180° at mount|
|Stowed depth:||10″ (25.4cm)|
|Mounting surface:||Wall (other options available)|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
*Available in your choice of five color options.
The Inverted Ultra 180 arm mounts in a narrow footprint and stows tightly against the wall. It provides 180° of horizontal rotation at the wall mount and swivels up to 360° at the first joint when paired with an A1 extension arm. The mounting arm offers 43.5″ (110.5 cm) of horizontal reach and vertical reach of 16” (40.6 cm), so you can place your computer exactly where you need it. Desk and pole mount options provide 360° of horizontal rotation at the mount.
This mounting arm is configured with the EV710 monitor mount which enables the LCD to adjust 6″ (15.2 cm) vertically on sliding rails. ICW’s ball VESA attachment enables 6-way tilt and rotate of the monitor. The monitor tilts, swivels and rotates, reducing screen glare and easing neck, back and eye strain.
The Inverted Ultra 180 arm is counter-balanced, making it effortless to move in any direction. Internal cable management creates a neater appearance, protects wires and simplifies cleaning. Adjustable rotation stops protect the equipment and facility from damage. Machined from strong billet aluminum, the unit is powder coated for a durable, lasting finish. ICW computer mounts are designed, engineered, manufactured and hand-assembled with complete attention to detail. The Ultra 180 mounting arm will provide years of dependable service.
- The Inverted Ultra 180 monitor and keyboard mounting arm supports up to 32 lbs (14.5 kg) and can be custom configured to meet your needs.
- Monitor and keyboard can be positioned exactly where needed for best ergonomics, avoiding potential repetitive stress injuries.
- The Inverted Ultra 180 arm enables an LCD and keyboard to be suspended on a 3” wide wall mount, pulled out when required, and stowed out of the way when not in use.
- Internal cable management protects wires from damage.
- The Inverted Ultra 180 arm is machined out of billet aluminum for strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and rigorous disinfecting.
- Available in five popular powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. to ensure unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.
- Monitor rotates to portrait position for easy viewing of vertical information and to eliminate scrolling.
- The monitor adjusts 6″ (15.24 cm) vertically on sliding rails for precise positioning.
- ICW’s ball VESA attachment enables 6-way tilt and rotate of the monitor.
- The monitor rotates independently from the keyboard tray.
- The keyboard tray swivels independently from the monitor.
- The keyboard tray adjusts easily to positive, neutral and negative tilt for greatest ergonomic comfort.
- The keyboard tray flips up 90 degrees to stow compactly next to the monitor.
- The Inverted Ultra 180 arm provides up to 16″ (40.6 cm) of vertical adjustment.
- Configured with the Ultra A1 arm and a flip-up keyboard tray, the arm reaches 43.5″ (110.5 cm) horizontally.
- The arm and keyboard tray stow compactly 10″ (25.4 cm) from the wall.
- The arm rotates 180° at the wall mount for unsurpassed reach in all directions.