Computer Mount Rotates 16″ Vertically, 180° Horizontally
The unique, patent-pending Ultra 180 mounting arm provides 180° of vertical and horizontal rotation and enables full articulation of monitor and keyboard. This arm swivels up to 360° at the joint between the Ultra 180 arm and the Ultra A1 extension arm. It also rotates 180° at the wall mount for unsurpassed reach in all directions. The Ultra 180 stows close to the wall, making it the perfect choice for tight spaces. The arm is available in wall mount, wall track mount, pole mount and desk mount options. The Ultra arm is protected by U.S. Patent 9,243,743.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Weight capacity:||32 lbs (14.5 kg)|
|Horizontal reach:||43.5″ (110.5 cm)|
|Vertical adj. range:||16″ (40.6 cm)|
|Horizontal swivel:||180° at mount|
|Stowed depth:||10″ (25.4cm)|
|Mounting surface:||Wall (other options available)|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
*Available in your choice of five standard
and nine custom colors to match your decor.
The Ultra 180 arm mounts in a narrow footprint of just 3″ and stows tightly against the wall. The mounting arm rotates up to 360 degrees horizontally and has horizontal and vertical reach of 16” (40.6 cm), so you can place your computer exactly where you need it. To extend the reach, an Ultra A1 arm can be added to the configuration as shown above.
This mounting arm is configured with the EV710 monitor mount which enables the LCD to adjust 6″ (15.2 cm) vertically on sliding rails. ICW’s ball VESA attachment enables 6-way tilt and rotate of the monitor. The monitor tilts, swivels and rotates, reducing screen glare and easing neck, back and eye strain.
The Ultra 180 arm is counter-balanced, making it effortless to move in any direction. Internal cable management creates a neater appearance, protects wires and simplifies cleaning. Adjustable rotation stops protect the equipment and facility from damage. Machined from strong billet aluminum, the unit is powder coated for a durable, lasting finish. ICW computer mounts are designed, engineered, manufactured and hand-assembled with complete attention to detail. The Ultra 180 mounting arm will provide years of dependable service.
- The Ultra 180 computer mounting arm supports up to 32 lbs (14.5 kg) and can be custom configured to meet your needs.
- Monitor and keyboard can be positioned exactly where needed for best ergonomics, avoiding potential repetitive stress injuries.
- The Ultra 180 Arm enables an LCD and keyboard to be suspended on a 3” wide wall mount, pulled out when required, and stowed out of the way when not in use.
- Internal cable management protects wires from damage.
- The Ultra 180 Arm is machined out of billet aluminum for strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and rigorous disinfecting.
- Available in five popular powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. to ensure unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.
- Monitor rotates to portrait position to eliminate scrolling.
- The monitor adjusts 6″ (15.24 cm) vertically on sliding rails for precise positioning.
- ICW’s ball VESA attachment enables 6-way tilt and rotate of the monitor.
- The monitor rotates independently from the keyboard tray.
- The keyboard tray swivels independently from the monitor.
- The keyboard tray adjusts easily to positive, neutral and negative tilt for greatest ergonomic comfort.
- The keyboard tray flips up 90 degrees to stow compactly next to the monitor.
- The Ultra 180 Arm provides up to 16″ (40.6 cm) of vertical adjustment.
- Configured with the Ultra A1 arm and a flip-up keyboard tray, the arm reaches 43.5″ (110.5 cm) horizontally.
- The arm and keyboard tray stow compactly 10″ (25.4 cm) from the wall.
- The arm rotates 180° at the wall mount for unsurpassed reach in all directions.