Strong, Rigid Wall Mount
- The Titan Double Arm Wall Mount is ICW’s strongest, most rigid computer mount.
- It’s used extensively in manufacturing, industrial and dental settings.
- Has long reach, stability, and can support a heavy load.
- This arm can be configured with a monitor only, dual monitors, our WorkSurface keyboard tray, or a monitor and our standard keyboard tray.
- The Titan Double Arm Mount is available in desk, wall, wall track and pole mount options.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Load capacity:||28 lbs (12.7 kg)|
|Maximum horizontal reach:||44” (112 cm) with monitor only;
63″ (160 cm) with monitor and keyboard
|Stowed profile:||12” (30.5 cm)|
|Arm swivel at mount:||180°|
|Arm swivel at 1st and 2nd joints:||360°|
|Screen rotation:||Landscape to portrait position|
|Screen pan:||up to 270°|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
* Available in 5 standard and 9 custom colors.
Call for more information.
The Titan Double Arm Wall Mount has long reach, stability, and can support a heavy load. This arm provides smooth horizontal articulation, rotates 180° at the wall mount, swivels 360° at the first and second joints, and stows 12” from the wall. The Titan Arm swivels for precise monitor and keyboard placement. ICW’s ball VESA and Paralink adjustors enable the monitor to tilt, pan and rotate to any desired viewing angle. The Titan Double Arm Wall Mount is available in desk, wall, wall track and pole mount options and is available in several monitor and keyboard configurations.
The Titan Double Arm Wall Mount is our strongest, most rigid arm. Built with high quality, durable internal and external parts, the Titan arm is designed to provide years of dependable service under heavy use. This arm moves easily through its range of motion and has adjustable rotation stops to protect the equipment and facility from damage. Internal cable management creates a neater appearance, protects wires and simplifies cleaning. Machined from strong billet aluminum, the unit is powder coated for a durable, lasting finish. ICW computer mounts are designed, engineered, manufactured and hand-assembled with complete attention to detail.
Download product sheet for diagrams
- The Titan Double Arm Mount supports up to 28 lbs (12.7 kg) and can be configured with a monitor only, dual monitors, our WorkSurface Keyboard Tray, or a monitor and our standard keyboard tray.
- The horizontal adjustment range is 44” (112 cm) with monitor only and 63″ (160 cm) with monitor and keyboard.
- The monitor can move 6″ (15.2 cm) up and down on sliding rails.
- The Paralink also provides 5″ (12.7 cm) of parallel forward monitor adjustment.
- ICW’s ball VESA monitor attachment enables 6-way tilt, pan and rotate for fine-tuning monitor angle.
- The monitor rotates from landscape to portrait position, minimizing scrolling.
- The Titan Double Arm Mount is machined out of billet aluminum for strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- Internal cable management protects wires and simplifies cleaning.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and cleaning.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. ensures unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.