Sit-Stand Workstation with Service Tray
The new Service Tray conveniently holds pens, note pads, meds and other small items. A lip that is 1/4″ deep prevents these items from rolling off. The tray has a cleanable surface that can be removed and reapplied. Our tray flips up and stows under the monitor and can be rotated separately from both the monitor and keyboard tray. The Service Tray mounts to any ICW arm that has our new Ultra Flip Up Keyboard Tray.
This is a custom design that requires two sub assemblies to create this mount configuration. Please call one of our product specialists at 800-558-4435 or email us at email@example.com for more information.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Weight capacity:||28 lbs (12.7 kg) with LCD only
22 lbs. (10 kg) with LCD and keyboard
|Maximum reach:||70″ (177.8cm)|
|Vertical movement:||42″ (106.68 cm)|
|Horizontal reach:||68.25″ (173.4 cm)|
|Keyboard tray size:||19″ x 9.5″ (48.26cm x 24.13cm)|
|Stowed profile:||10.5″ (26.7 cm) from wall|
|Arm swivel at mount:||180°|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
* Available in 3 standard and 11 custom colors.
Call for information.
The Elite 5220 Double Arm Wall Mount provides finger-light movement, optimum viewing angles and unsurpassed reach, making it ideal for healthcare and dental environments. The arm is simple to adjust and effortless to use so caregivers can focus on the patient. The monitor tilts, swivels and rotates–reducing screen glare and easing neck, back and eye strain. The Elite 5220 arm is available as a wall mount, wall track mount, pole mount or desk mount. It can be configured with an LCD only or with an LCD and keyboard tray.
Compact Stowage, Long Reach
The Elite 5220 computer mounting arm stows compactly, yet reaches well into the room. The arm mounts to the wall in a narrow footprint of just 3″, stows 10.5″ (26.7 cm) from the wall, and has a horizontal reach of 60″ (152.4 cm) with LCD only, and 72″ (183 cm) with LCD and keyboard tray.
The Elite 5220 mounting arm supports the monitor with a Paralink adjustor which enables the monitor to move 6″ (15.2 cm) vertically on sliding rails. The Paralink also provides 5″ (12.7 cm) of parallel forward monitor adjustment and 360° of screen swivel. ICW’s ball VESA attachment enables 6-way tilt and rotate of the monitor.
Engineered for Reliability
The Elite 5220 arm is counter-balanced, making it effortless to move in any direction. Internal cable management creates a neater appearance, protects wires and simplifies cleaning. Adjustable rotation stops protect the equipment and facility from damage. Machined from strong billet aluminum, the unit is powder coated for a durable, lasting finish. ICW computer mounts are designed, engineered, manufactured and hand-assembled with complete attention to detail. The Elite 5220 arm will provide years of dependable service.
- The Elite 5220 computer mounting arm supports up to 28 lbs (12.7 kg) and can be custom configured to meet your needs.
- Monitor and keyboard can be positioned exactly where needed for best ergonomics, avoiding eye, neck and back strain.
- The Elite 5220 Arm enables an LCD and keyboard to be suspended on a 3” wide wall mount, pulled out when required, and stowed out of the way when not in use.
- Internal cable management protects wires, simplifies cleaning and creates a neater appearance.
- The Elite 5220 Arm is counterbalanced and gas spring assisted for ease of movement.
- The Elite 5220 Arm is machined out of billet aluminum for strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and rigorous disinfecting.
- Available in five popular powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. ensures unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.
- LCD rotates to portrait position to eliminate scrolling.
- The monitor adjusts 6″ (15.24 cm) vertically on sliding rails for precise positioning.
- The Paralink provides 5″ (12.7 cm) of parallel forward monitor adjustment.
- ICW’s ball VESA attachment enables 6-way tilt and rotate of the monitor.
- The monitor rotates independently from the keyboard tray.
- The keyboard tray swivels independently from the monitor.
- The keyboard tray adjusts easily to positive, neutral and negative tilt for greatest ergonomic comfort.
- The keyboard tray flips up 90 degrees to stow compactly next to the monitor.
- The Elite 5220 Arm provides up to 42″ (106.7 cm) of vertical adjustment, making it a true sit-stand workstation.
- With an LCD only, the arm reaches 60″ (152.4 cm) horizontally.
- With the flip-up keyboard tray, the arm reaches 72″ (183 cm) horizontally.
- The arm with LCD and keyboard tray stows compactly 10.5″ (26.7 cm) from the wall.
- The arm rotates 180° at the wall mount for unsurpassed reach in all directions.