The Elite 5120 computer mount is popular in healthcare and dental settings. A true sit-stand workstation, this arm provides up to 21″ (53.3 cm) of vertical adjustment, enabling staff members of different heights to work in comfort. For example, it can easily and quickly adjust for either a 5’ person or a 6’6” person. Sit-stand workstations, which are defined as having at least 21″ of vertical adjustability, enhance employee health, reduce fatigue and eliminate “sitting disease.”
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white|
|Weight capacity:||28 lbs (12.7 kg) with monitor only
22 lbs. (10 kg) with monitor and keyboard
|Maximum reach:||33.6″ (85.3 cm) monitor only;
43.75″ (111 cm) monitor and keyboard
|Vertical movement:||21″ (53.3 cm)|
|Keyboard tray size:||19″ x 9.5″ (48.3 cm x 24 cm)|
|Stowed depth:||11″ (28 cm) from wall|
|Arm swivel at mount:||180°|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
The Elite 5120 Single Arm Wall Mount provides finger-light movement, optimum viewing angles and unsurpassed reach, making it ideal for healthcare and dental environments. The arm is simple to adjust and effortless to use so staff can focus on the patient. The monitor tilts, swivels and rotates, reducing screen glare and easing neck, back and eye strain. The Elite 5120 arm is available as a wall mount, wall track mount, pole mount or desk mount. It can be configured with a monitor only or with a monitor and keyboard tray.
Compact Stowage, Long Reach
The Elite 5120 computer mounting arm stows compactly, yet reaches well into the room. The arm mounts to a wall and has a stowed depth of 11″ (28 cm). Its horizontal reach is 33.6″ (85.3 cm) with monitor only, and 43.75″ (111 cm) with monitor and keyboard tray.
The Elite 5120 mounting arm supports the monitor with a Paralink adjustor which enables the monitor to move 6″ (15.2 cm) vertically on sliding rails. The Paralink also provides 5″ (12.7 cm) of parallel forward monitor adjustment and 360° of screen swivel. ICW’s ball VESA attachment enables 6-way tilt and rotate of the monitor.
Engineered for Reliability
The Elite 5120 arm is counter-balanced, making it effortless to move in any direction. Internal cable management creates a neater appearance, protects wires and simplifies cleaning. Adjustable rotation stops protect the equipment and facility from damage. Machined from strong billet aluminum, the unit is powder coated for a durable, lasting finish. ICW computer mounts are designed, engineered, manufactured and hand-assembled with complete attention to detail. The Elite 5120 arm will provide years of dependable service.
- The Elite 5120 computer mounting arm supports up to 28 lbs (12.7 kg) and can be custom configured to meet your needs.
- Monitor and keyboard can be positioned exactly where needed for best ergonomics, avoiding potential repetitive stress injuries.
- The Elite 5120 Arm enables an LCD and keyboard to be suspended from the wall, pulled out when required, and stowed out of the way when not in use.
- Internal cable management protects wires, simplifies cleaning and creates a neater appearance.
- The Elite 5120 Arm is gas spring assisted for ease of movement.
- The Elite 5120 Arm is machined out of billet aluminum for strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Adjustable rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and rigorous disinfecting.
- Available in 5 popular powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. ensures unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.
- LCD rotates to portrait position to eliminate scrolling.
- The monitor adjusts 6″ (15.2 cm) vertically on sliding rails for precise positioning.
- The Paralink provides 5″ (12.7 cm) of parallel forward monitor adjustment.
- ICW’s ball VESA attachment enables 6-way tilt and rotate of the monitor.
- The monitor rotates independently from the keyboard tray.
- The keyboard tray swivels independently from the monitor.
- The keyboard tray adjusts easily to positive, neutral and negative tilt for greatest ergonomic comfort.
- The keyboard tray flips up 90 degrees to stow compactly next to the monitor.
- Keyboard tray dimensions are 19″ x 10.5″
- The Elite 5120 Arm provides up to 21″ (53.3 cm) of vertical adjustment, making it a true sit-stand workstation.
- With an LCD only, the arm reaches 33.6″ (85.3 cm) horizontally.
- With the flip-up keyboard tray, the arm reaches 43.75″ (111 cm) horizontally.
- The arm with LCD and keyboard tray has a stowed depth of 11″ (28 cm).
- The arm rotates 180° at the wall mount for unsurpassed reach in all directions.