Easily Lift, Lower and Tilt Your Monitor
- The Elite 5120 Single Arm Ceiling Mount lifts vertically, extends horizontally, lowers through a 90° range of motion.
- Rotates 360° at both the ceiling mount and at the end of the arm for complete control of viewing angle.
- Pulls down when needed and pushes up and out of the way when not in use.
- Effortlessly raise and lower your monitor, and tilt, pan and rotate the screen for the best viewing angles and to avoid glare.
- Ideal for monitor viewing in healthcare, dental, and manufacturing/industrial environments.
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Weight capacity:||28 lbs (12.7 kg)|
|Maximum reach:||27” (68.6 cm)|
|Lift distance:||21″ (53.34 cm)|
|Arm swivel at mount:||360°|
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
* Available in 5 standard and 9 custom colors.
Call for more information.
- Monitor is suspended from the ceiling, freeing up precious wall space.
- With the Elite 5120 Single Arm Ceiling Mount, your monitor can be positioned exactly where needed.
- Monitor handle protects the monitor and provides a firm hand-hold.
- This mounting arm lifts vertically, extends horizontally and rotates 360° at both the ceiling mount and at the end of the arm for complete control of viewing angle.
- The Elite 5120 Single Arm Ceiling Mount is counter-balanced, making it effortless to move in any direction.
- Internal cable management protects wires, simplifies cleaning and creates a neater appearance.
- Durable powder coated finish stands up to rigorous disinfecting.
- The arm supports up to 28 lbs (12.7 kg).
- ICW’s ball VESA monitor attachment enables tilt, pan and rotate for fine-tuning monitor angle.
- This arm provides up to 21″ (53.3 cm) of vertical lift through a 90° range of motion.
- The horizontal adjustment range from mount to monitor is 27″ (68.6 cm).
- This mounting arm features ICW’s Quicklink adjuster which provides 90° of tilt at each joint with the push of a button.
- The Elite 5120 Single Arm Ceiling Mount attaches to the ceiling with a sturdy 8″ x 8″ (20.3 cm X 20.3 cm) ceiling plate.
- To customize the mounting arm to your ceiling height, extension pipes are available in lengths of 5″ (12.7 cm), 12″ (30.5 cm), 24″ (61 cm), and 36″ (91.4 cm).
- The Elite Single Arm Ceiling Mount is machined out of aircraft quality aluminum for strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- Adjustable rotational stops protect computer equipment and the facility from damage.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and rigorous disinfecting.
- Available in 5 standard and 9 custom powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. ensuring unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.