ICWUSA.com, Inc. has received pre-approval from the State of California (known as an OPM) that the Ultra and MD mounting tracks meet the requirements of the 2016 California Building Code for fixed equipment anchorages used in a seismic zone.
This new certification is in addition to our earlier OSHPD pre-approval certification of compliance (known as an OPA) to the 2010 California Building Code for fixed equipment anchorages used in a seismic zone.
Any of our computer mounting systems attached to our OPM-listed tracks are pre-approved for use in California healthcare facilities, as long as the overall weight and center of gravity distance does not exceed that listed in the OPM document.
The ICW computer mounting systems include the following:
- All Elite Series Wall Track Mounts
- All Overhead Arm Wall Track Mounts (OHAT)
- MD12 and MD18 Wall Track Mounts
- Titan Arm Wall Track Mount (T2P2020)
- Titan Elite Wall Track Mount (T2EP, T2EQ)
- All Ultra 180 and 182 Wall Track Mounts (including inverted models)
- All Ultra 500-510-550 Wall Track Mounts (including inverted models)
- VT21, VTTM, VTLP Wall Track Mounts
Pre-approval for California 2016 Building Code (OPM)
- MD Wall Track Mounts
- Ultra Wall Track Mounts
Pre-approval for California 2010 Building Code (OPA)