Custom & OEM Mounting Solutions
for Computers, Monitors and Medical Devices
Fast turnaround and exceptional support
When you have a specialized device mounting challenge, ICW will work with you to create a custom solution that’s effective and easy to use. Our in-house design, engineering and manufacturing make it possible to produce custom and OEM mounts for any device.
Made in USA means high speed turnaround
- ICW custom and OEM mounting solutions are manufactured in our Medford, Oregon, USA facility to the highest quality standards.
- Visit our facility, see a demonstration of your mount and fly home the same day.
- The caliber of our mounts is unmatched by products made overseas.
On-site design, engineering and manufacturing
- ICW’s on-site engineers work with you to define, create and test your mounting solution.
Durabilty you can depend on
- Our mounts are used extensively in healthcare, dental and institutional environments across the USA, Canada, Australia and Europe.
- All ICW mounts are finished with durable powder coating that is easy to clean and resistant to chemicals.
We can mount any device
- ICWUSA.COM, Inc has over 2,000 modular arm designs that can be adapted to your needs.
- We can design and manufacture custom brackets and attachments to fit your specific device.
- We can engineer a fully custom mount to meet your unique challenge.
Our customer service representatives have extensive knowledge of our product line and are available to answer your questions and provide total product support.
Gallery of Custom and OEM Mounts
Customized Ultra 180 Arm Supports Medical Device
Ultra 180 arms support a computer workstation and Nihon Kohden LifeScope G9 mobile monitor on a Mindray A7 anesthesiology cart.
Ultra 180 Arm,
The Ultra 180 arm enables a laptop or computer to be positioned exactly where needed for greatest comfort and efficiency.
NEW Behind-the-monitor mount places Bar Code Scanner or Device at your fingertips. Shown on
Inverted Ultra 180 Arm. Mini PC Mount frees up desk space, mounts behind the monitor.
Our NEW Service Tray holds small, important items. Mounts to any ICW arm that has our new Ultra Flip Up Keyboard Tray. Flips up and stows completely under
Motion Tablet medical device mount
The Motion Tablet bracket allows the Motion Tablet to be mounted to any of our arms that have a VESA mounting interface. Enjoy the wide range of adjustment that ICW arms give you with your Motion Tablet.
Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor on MD Arm
The Welch Allyn Medical Vital Signs Monitor bracket allows you to connect the Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor to the Ultra arm or the MD arms. A ball joint gives you 50° of tilt that is independent from the arm movement.
Capnography Monitor mounted to Ultra 180 Arm
Capnography (carbon dioxide) monitors are required in all medical offices that perform medium or deep sedation surgery. ICW Healthcare offers the Ultra 180 Arm for capnography monitors with a VESA interface.
Capnography Monitor mounted on Laptop Tray
Capnography (carbon dioxide) monitors are required in all medical offices that perform medium or deep sedation surgery. ICW offers the Ultra 180 Arm for capnography monitors to enhance convenience, stowability.