ICW Product Abilities
Extendability – The ICW family of mounts include some that are among the longest reach in the industry.
Manageability – Mounts are designed for maximum cable management.
Stowability – Our products are designed to stow close to the wall.
Flexibility – Standard ICW products meet most customer requirements with our modular design, but customization services are also available.
Durability – Arms and mounting systems are ruggedly designed and tested for commercial use.
Reliability – Through testing and field experience, the ICW product stands up to the rigors of repeated commercial use.
What The Warranty Covers:
ICWUSA.com, Inc. warrants that this product, under normal use, is free from any defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period. ICWUSA.com, Inc., will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the product with the same or like product.
How Long The Warranty Is Effective:
All ICW components, are warranted for 5 years from the original date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
Who The Warranty Covers:
ICW extends the warranty to the first consumer purchaser when sold by ICWUSA.com, Inc., or an authorized dealer or distributor
What The Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any of the following:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightening, or any other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by ICWUSA.com, Inc.
- Removal or installation of the product
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting ICWUSA.com, Inc.,’s specifications
- Normal wear and tear
- Any products used for rental purposes.
- Removal, installation, or set up service charges.
- Freight charges to return the product to ICWUSA.com, Inc. are the customerís responsibility. On warranty repairs, ICWUSA.com, Inc. will return product back via ground freight to the customer. International customers are responsible for the freight charges both ways, including customs and duties.
How To Get Service:
To obtain service under warranty, you will be required to provide the following:
- The original dated invoice
- Your name
- Your address
- A description of the problem
- The part number and color
For information about receiving service under warranty please contact
ICW Customer Support at
1-877-770-3154 or email@example.com.