What The Warranty Covers
ICW warrants that this product, under normal use, is free from any defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period. ICW, will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the product with the same or like product.
How Long The Warranty Is Effective
All ICW components, are warranted for 5 years from the original date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
Who The Warranty Covers
The warranty extends to the first consumer purchaser when sold by ICW, or an authorized dealer or distributor.
What The Warranty Does Not Cover
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any of the following:
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or any other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by ICW
- Removal or installation of the product
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting ICW specifications
- Normal wear and tear
- Any products used for rental purposes.
- Removal, installation, or set up service charges.
- Freight charges to return the product to ICW are the customer’s responsibility. On warranty repairs, ICW will return product to the customer via ground freight. International customers are responsible for the freight charges both ways, including customs and duties.
How To Get Service
To obtain service under warranty, you will be required to provide the following:
- The original dated invoice
- Your name
- Your address
- A description of the problem
- The part number and color
For information about receiving service under warranty, please call ICW at 1-800-558-4435 or email email@example.com.