ICW Product Abilities
Extendability – The ICW family of mounts include some that are among the longest reach in the industry.
Manageability – Mounts are designed for maximum cable management.
Stowability – Our products are designed to stow close to the wall.
Flexibility – Standard ICW products meet most customer requirements with our modular design, but customization services are also available.
Durability – Arms and mounting systems are ruggedly designed and tested for commercial use.
Reliability – Through testing and field experience, the ICW product stands up to the rigors of repeated commercial use.
ICW Return Policy
In order to provide a higher level of customer service we are no longer providing return authorization by email. Any customers represented by a manufacturer’s rep (PSA or CSM) must call their representative for any return authorization. Otherwise, if not represented, please call ICW at 800-558-4435 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
Be prepared with the following information.
- Invoice or Order Number and Date.
- Part number and product being returned.
- Detailed explanation of reason for return.
- Name of the person who ordered the product and their contact number.
- Name of a user of the product and their contact number.
Please follow these instructions to return your product:
- Requests for return of standard products will be accepted within 30 days of the date of invoice. No return requests will be granted for discontinued products or custom products, including custom paint or coating.
- Return authorization will be confirmed by e-mail and include a return label that is to be attached to the outside of the box. Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging; must prominently display the RMA number on the packaging; and include a signed copy of the RMA with the product. Customer is responsible for return freight costs and any damages caused in shipping. ICW must receive the product within 15 days from the issue date of the RMA to ensure proper credit.
- Unauthorized returns or any returned merchandise that does not have an RMA number will be refused by ICW and returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- A minimum 15% restocking fee will be charged and does not include any additional charges that may apply for damaged products or those needing rework. Product may also be exchanged for equal or greater value during the 30 day period with no restock fee provided it meets the criteria in #2 above.
- Our products are built to order; therefore, we have found it necessary to charge restocking fees.