ICW Product Abilities
Extendability – The ICW family of mounts include some that are among the longest reach in the industry.
Manageability – Mounts are designed for maximum cable management.
Stowability – Our products are designed to stow close to the wall.
Flexibility – Standard ICW products meet most customer requirements with our modular design, but customization services are also available.
Durability – Arms and mounting systems are ruggedly designed and tested for commercial use.
Reliability – Through testing and field experience, the ICW product stands up to the rigors of repeated commercial use.
Custom mounts: LCD mounts, keyboard arms and more
Call or email us with your mounting need and we can customize a mounting solution that meets that need. Custom solutions available for OEMs as well.
Custom healthcare, dental, and veterinary device mounts available too.
1-800-558-4435 or Email Us
Can't find a part number that you are used to?
Check out our Part Number Look-up utility and Part Number Cross Reference
New Wall Mount for the MD Arm
In order to increase compatibility between our MD arm and the rest of the ICW product catalog, we’ve made an improvement to the MD wall mount. The MD Arm now pivots on an Ultra style bearing system, opening up more mounting surface possibilities for the future.
New Rotation Limiters
Complementing the success of our Elite arm rotation limiters ICW is now releasing rotation limiter
for the MD Arm series as well as the T2Elite series. With these additions the arm rotation range
can be controlled by setting stop pins at your desired rotation boundaries.
When set properly the Rotational stops will help prevent the arms from hitting the wall or objects on the wall in the arms reach. The additional cost for the rotational stops are $45 per stop. ICW recommends that this accessory be offered on all arm sales.
The Ultra Under-Cabinet mount gives your workstation even more space-saving flexibility. Folds up tightly under the track.
Have a specific device that you want to attach to one of our arms? Give us a call at 1-800-558-4435 or Email Us the device information and we can create a medical mount for you.
Now you can adjust the rotation friction of your T2 Elite ceiling mount from free spinning to immovable with this handy little knob. Included in the purchase of any T2 Elite Arm. $50 kit to modify existing T2 Elite products.
Part Number: RCS
The MD hospital lcd arm is the new gas spring assisted counter-balance medical mount from ICW. Its thinner frame and slimmer design create a more stable platform for today’s larger LCD monitors. This arm is a sit-stand workstation for applications where space is tight and maximum flexibility is required. This arm is parallelogram, which means the keyboard tray will stay level in all positions.
- True counter-balance
- Slim profile
- High payload (28 lbs)
- Effortless sit-stand adjustment
- Lateral stability for wider screens
- Medical gloss-white powder coated finish
- VESA interface: 75mm and 100mm
ICW Monitor Arms Meet the Mounting Need
Flexibility and Modularity
ICW is a U.S.-based manufacturing company producing high quality commercial mounting systems for computer equipment, flat panel monitors and TVs. Products include LCD monitor mounts, plasma TV mounts and ergonomic keyboard trays, which can be mounted to ceilings, walls, desks, poles, and wall tracks. The modularity of ICW’s products allows many of its major product lines to be combined in a wide array of combinations and configurations. ICW also offers custom solutions for difficult mounting situations and individual needs. ICW products are ergonomically designed for safe and easy use.
Our Abilities Provide Solutions for Healthcare
As a leader in mounting solutions for the Healthcare market, ICW offers the most extensive line of products designed to solve the most difficult deployment problems. From emergency room to operating room to patient room, ICW’s modular products can be tailored to meet the needs of the situation, mounting to the ceiling, wall, work surface, or floor. The ICW family of products provides complete cable management, stowability and the greatest extendability available.
In today’s healthcare facility, where space is at a premium, having the ability to position your computer/viewing equipment where you need it, yet stow it out of the way, close to the mounting surface, is one of the unique features that makes ICW products superior to any other line.
Only one company brings together all the abilities to make your mounts function the way you need them to. Extendability, cable manageability, stowability, durability, reliability and flexibility all combine to make ICW mounts the most innovative mounting solutions on the market today.
Features of Our Mounting Families
- Modular design, satisfying most customer needs
- Ergonomically mounts both keyboard and monitor
- Industry-standard mounting interfaces (VESA)
- Durable powder coating or anodized finish
- Minimum profile when stowed away
- Products tested in-house and in the field
- Custom OEM solutions available
- Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
- This secure, complete, compact workstation is perfect for space-constrained patient rooms. The low profile vertical lift provides 25" sit stand height adjustment and folds into a slim, compact unit within 5" from the wall
- Move your display, keyboard, mouse and barcode scanner in a one handed single motion
- Unique cable management conceals and organizes
- The premier long reach horizontal arm with a maximum reach of 60" with a keyboard (49" without) yet stows tightly within a foot of the wall
- With full internal wire management from wall to monitor, the cables are completely hidden inside the unit, even at the joints
- Box frame arm design and wide bearing surfaces promote rigidity
- Professional grade high-quality vertical lift for medical devices, LCD's and keyboards. Manufactured in the USA from machined billet stock and sturdy cast aluminum to ensure dependable service in demanding applications
- Effortless one-handed vertical positioning is quick and secure with smooth, counter-balanced adjustability so the display and keyboard stay perfectly level as they travel vertically
- Precise positioning is enabled through the swivel action and folds up tight to the mounting surface
- Reaches up to 69" with a keyboard and boasts a small foot print
- Our most popular and versatile mount, the Ultra LCD Arm Series allows full independent articulation of the flat panel monitor and keyboard
- The arm extends up to 45" and stows neatly and compact when not in use
- The low profile horizontal arm system folds into a slim, compact unit when not in use. Perfect for space-constrained and high-traffic areas
- Great in point-of-sale applications
- Compact with a high weight capacity
- Sleek modern look with smooth edges
Mounts listed by product family
1-800-558-4435 or Email Us